Aluroll offers a full delivery service to mainland UK addresses. We offer regional scheduled delivery days using our own fleet of delivery vehicles and also use courier services. Overseas crate delivery is available, with prices available on request.
Where delivery is specified we will send an order confirmation email with an estimated delivery week. We will update you when a specific delivery date has been confirmed
ALUMINIUM DELIVERY PRICES
Aluroll provide delivery as standard in England and Wales on aluminium orders over £400. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland and other countries carry a surcharge dependent on size, quantity and location.
Delivery (orders under £400 on standard run) - £40
Site Delivery Charge One Man Offload - £40 extra
Site Delivery Charge Two Man Offload - £100 extra
Redelivery of Goods - £30 extra
STEEL DELIVERY PRICES
Steel shutter delivery costs are priced individually, dependent on size, weight and location. Please contact the office on 0800 977 8975 for a quote on delivery costs.
All orders can be collected from our Shropshire factory - please specify at the point of order and call the Aluroll office to arrange pickup.
Aluroll takes extra care to ensure your order reaches you in the best possible condition. We use cardboard and bubble wrap to protect goods in transit for the majority of orders. It may be supplemented by shutter offcuts, which we have found to be effective at protecting curtains.
Packaging may vary depending on delivery/collection method and location. Please specify if you have an alternative preferred packaging method (surcharge may apply).
We have certain requirements which need to be fulfilled for us to make a successful delivery. Please ensure the following steps are taken.
Checklist - When Ordering
● Provide a full address, including a postcode.
● Provide delivery directions where required.
● Provide the name and mobile number of a person who will be on site during delivery.
● Let us know of any special delivery requests.
Checklist - Delivery Preparation
● Ensure you have somewhere on site to safely and securely unload and store the items.
● Ensure access is available on the day of delivery. We use a range of vehicle sizes and the location will need to be able to accommodate our transport.
● Ensure an installer is available to help offload, check the order and sign for the delivery.
● For large orders provide assistance from several people, along with any required lifting equipment.
MISSING & DAMAGED PARTS
Missing or damaged parts must be reported within 2 working days. Please contact the Aluroll office on 0800 9778975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting photographs. Full terms and conditions apply - visit www.aluroll.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for more information.